View & Download
Glorifying Jesus Christ Together
We aim to glorify Jesus Christ in everything we do knowing that only what is done for God’s glory has any value.
Reaching Out Together
We aim to demonstrate the love of Christ to our neighbors by meeting community needs.
Answering the Call to Serve Together
We aim to follow God’s plan for everyone in the church family to be involved in joyful service in and through the local church.
Changing By Growing Together
We aim to grow, by God’s grace through faith, in Jesus Christ and His Word.
We aim to personally share the Gospel and to support God’s plan for world wide missions.
What We Believe
We believe in . . .
Please Download Our
- The plenary, verbal inspiration, infallibility, inerrancy and authority of the Bible, which is the Word of God
- The unity and Trinity of the One, True and living God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The miraculous conception and virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, preexistence and eternality, His vicarious atoning death for the elect, and His bodily resurrection.
- The personality and deity of the Holy Spirit and His ministry both with the lost and saved. The gifts of the Spirit, which are no longer exercised since the completion of the canon of Scripture.
- The direct creation of man by divine fiat (not evolution) and the subsequent fall and total depravity of all men.
- Salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone; the absolute necessity of the new birth; repentance and faith evidencing a new life; justification by faith alone without works; sanctification, positional, progressive, and complete; the perseverance and eternal security of the Saints; the eternal purpose of God in election; and the freeness of salvation.
- The independence, autonomy, and self-governing character of the local New Testament Church; the two offices being pastor and deacon.
- The two ordinances of believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- The present and future state of the righteous and the wicked.
- The separation of Church and State.
- Satan’s personality, present work, and final doom.
- The resurrection; the personal, premillennial, pretribulational return of Christ for the Church; His revelation with the Church at the end of the Great Tribulation; and His thousand year reign on the earth.
Doctrinal Statement, and Constitution
Top of Page